1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered Keranique in mid January.Based on the infomercial comment that I could try the product to see if it worked for me.

About 6 weeks in, I started having rapid heart palpitations, dizziness, blurred vision, headaches (I have never had headaches), and very uncomfortable feeling on my scalp. It took me another week or so to realize I was reacting to the product. By then, I had already received a second shipment. I called Customer Service, explained my situation, and told her I want to cancel.

The woman, Lisa, tried to tell me that "maybe that isn't what's causing the symptoms". I overlooked her comment and continued telling her that my symptoms were severe enough that I was not able to comfortably function and I want to cancel. After several minutes, she finally said that people HAVE reported having my same reactions and that she would cancel, BUT I should consider purchasing some other Keranique products that don't contain minoxidil. This went on for a few minutes also.

There was a definite effort to push me to buy other products. She finally got the point that I was not interested in ANY of their products and then told me I could not return the unused products and had 10 days to get the second shipment DELIVERED to them at my expense. Which was not possible for me to do at that time. I explained that I did not think I could get it returned that soon but she gave me an RMA number anyway and that was it.

As it turned out, today is the first day I am able to get out. I missed the RMA cutoff.

I tried to get another RMA, but they do not allow that.So, regardless of the fact that the webpage says "120 days Money-Back Guarantee", they do not stand behind it.

Review about: Keranique Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: That it made me sick, Prices, Do not honor their 120 days money back guarantee, Being forced into an auto-shipment program.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion