5.0
Turnaround Time

I have been using this product for nearly a year, and I have the most beautiful hair I have ever had in my life.My hair loss problem became a really bad issue after menopause.

Before menopause, I had thin hair to begin with, but after I was almost bald. I am not paid to say this, I am gladly offering this information because I have tried every hair regrowth solution out there, and nothing has worked, except for Keranique. Look at their website for testimonials, and you can see my Before and After pics, and my comments. I am Diane S., 63.

This is real and really works.Also, attached is my picture so you can personally see my long beautiful hair.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with results. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "it really works" of keranique hair care. Keranique needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keranique hair care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keranique.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1177811

thank you for patronizing the product,