Chicago, Illinois
1.9K views

I got this "hair treatment" set as a free trial gift. I didn't start using it right the way due to traveling for couple weeks.

When I finally used the shampoo and conditioner my hair started to fall out in huge amount. I got really scared and called their customer service. In response to my concern I was assured that it's a normal process and my body has to get rid of my old hair first in order to start growing new. I haven't heard anything more ridiculous then this in my entire life.

In addition to that they charged my credit card $84.94 because it was pass 30 days. When I tried to get a refund the customer service representative was very rude and defensive, claiming that I agreed to pay $150 for this product when was putting an information for shipment and agreeing to terms and conditions (in tiny print). This is a very shady way Keranique uses to trick people into buying their very poor quality product. After a quick research I found out they have thousands of ripped off customers like me trying to find justice.

I will keep disputing any charges they're trying to put on my account and keep informing people about this rip off "hair treatment". It's very sad that they're using such false advertising to stay in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Hairloss
  • Hair Treatment
  • Shampoo

Comments

thanks for taking the time to write this and warn us - any resolution yet

@Anonymous

no, they told me that even if I dispute the charge with my credit card , they'll win the case %95. Scam

#1020789

Oh wow. I'm glad I read the reviews before purchasing. Thanks so much!!!