1.6K views
2.0

I ordered Keranique for $59.95 on the 31st of May this year 2017. Today is 11, August 2017.

I went to my hairdresser and said I want to grow my hair and I ordered this stuff. It came almost a week later. We started using it and for a week, nothing, then my scalp started itching, then the perm I had the week before I ordered it was gone, it totally stripped the perm and the color out. I thought maybe we shouldn't put in another perm because it would just come out again.

I called them every time. So, they send me what they say is different shampoo, it's not. Then I started getting sores and my hair is falling out. I call and they want to send me more product after I tell them about the sores.

I went to the dermatologist who said to stop using the &*%@!>^# stuff. In order to fix myself I may have to just let it fall out and start over which was not the plan. I have to buy a wig as it's the only way to make my hair look like something. My head itches all the time, it's the sores.

I got some Scalpicin and I think I'd prefer the burning it does than to have the itching because I have some relief for about 15 minutes. Anyone with any ideas on how to stop the itching? My hairdresser is giving me oil treatments because my hair is dry, I can't seem to make it shine. It looks dead, and I have a professional job.

I don't understand this. Today, I sent back everything and I was told I'd get a full refund. He kept telling me I hadn't used it for the 120 days, I said you have a very unsatisfied customer and I can't keep using it. They say they're your hair growth professionals.

He kept saying he understood but I think he was just taught to say that. I don't know what to do for my itching scalp, I'm going to find a wig tomorrow as my hair looks like a goat's been sucking on it. I oil my scalp, I use Scalpicin, Next trip is apple cider vinegar, it cures everything. I hope.

If anyone out there has any ideas let me know. If I don't get my money back I'll let you know also.

My hairdresser spoke to them and got very frustrated, cuz there's nothing to do for my hair. They kept sending me stuff, and I said I have to follow the directions which we did to the letter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care.

Reason of review: I had to see a dermatologist.

Keranique Cons: No warnings on it burning my scalp followed directions, No warnings on buring scalp, Hair falling out and very dry.

Comments