I responded to the TV ad for Keranique.I tried to cancel when I realized this was a forced purchase instead of the free offer they purported.

The representative insisted the product was already sent out. I tried the product and it made my scalp itch. I went to their website to cancel the product. They did not sent the package to return to unused portion of the product.

More than a month after I cancelled the product, (which customer service admits) they billed me for $84.75. They acknowledge that i cancelled but refuse my refund. Customer Service woman has a script that she insists on reading to you. She yells when you interrupt.

This is an unusable product. This is not a free offer.

It is a scam to bilk you out of $85.00.Don't believe the ad.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of keranique free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $85. Keranique needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keranique free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keranique.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments