I signed up for the product received 1 month supplied then cancelled after the product caused my face to break out around the hairline.Went online cancelled the order then was charged again in a month.

The rep then told me that I had to pay regardless because I hadn't cancelled in time. when I said that I had only received one shipment she told me that I still had to pay even though I was no longer receiving product from them. She kept insisting that I had received 2 months. I asked for verification of shipment etc.

told me she didn't have to provide. So basically I got a one month supply and paid over $160.00.

I had to take it to my credit card company to dispute the charge.This company is a rip off, don't give them your number if you want to try it buy it on Amazon, Amazon is trustworthy were this company is just a rip off.

Review about: Keranique Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Darien, Illinois, United States #1295562

It is just pathetic that a company has to stoop to just despicable policies just to rip off a few unsuspecting customers.Just be upfront and sell the product correctly.

Don't try to trap people into a monthly shipment. They would make more money if they would just sell it honestly. All of this back and forth, and lawsuits will just cost them more.

Why don't companies just send people what they ask for, not try to rip them off repeatedly.This practice needs to be outlawed!!!!!