Turnaround Time

I received an email survey tittle CVS.i filled out the survey and won a free trial which i had to choose from a few products, keranique hair grouth treatment, was one of then.

It says they will send you a 30 days free trial. The product didn work on me so i called to cancel and return the product, they said keranique takes about 4 months to work, non of that is written in the trial. I had 18 days remaining but decided to cancel anyways.

To my big surprise, wether i return the product or not before the 30 days trial, my credit card was been charge 50% ($79.95).People be aware, dont fall for their free trial, they will charge your card regardless of you canceling within the 30 days.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $80. Kasiebrya1 is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. The most disappointing about keranique hair care free trial at Keranique was deceitful practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments