I ordered a FREE Trial product believing that I would not be charged UNLESS I was to continue with a subscription.It was solely to check out the product and if it had worked like it said I would have been fine with paying.

I cancelled the subscription order within the designated time - which stated you wouldn't be charged if you don't continue. But have now had two payments come out of my account unauthorised. I cancelled my order AND sent my request and complaints via email.

Not sure if they'll continue to try and debit my card but I am going to ahve to change all my payments over to ensure this doesn't happen again.It's very misleading offering a FREE TRIAL, when they are going to charge you anyway.

Review about: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Not much.

I didn't like: Being charged for a free product, Company snuck in their scam, Charge for something not ordered, Cost surprises.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

I cancelled my order as soon as I received my so call trial size.And sent them an email as well.

The email stated we will be happy to cancel your order as soon as you pay next month's.Which would be sent on I believe they said the 30th. He said you will be billed $179 and 79.99 . I through a hissy fit. You stated trial , nothing stated I would continue to receive.

That would be my decision not their. And I gave them a 30 day notice. When I screamed and yelled if they touch my credit card, i will sue. And contact the bbb and file a complaint.

I had a receipt stating amount owed zero.They are definitely SCAMMING people...