Contact Keranique

10% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Keranique to Ask about:

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancellation”
  • “I cancelled my orders a month ago and you just charged me again”
  • “Cancell”

Payments and Charges:

• “I have charged from this company”
  • “Change my bill to the end of june”
  • “I ordered the free trial offer o/Keranique but it's been over a mth now & I still hvn't received anythng, which is fine bc I've changed my mind & no longer wish 2 receive the product. I just wanted 2 mke sure I hvn't been/will be billed later on”

Cards:

• “Card charges”
  • “Not sure what my debit card was charged for”

Return/ Replace:

• “I eant to make sure i have the rt address to return”

Refund:

• “Refund don't want it thank u but it's not for me.”

Account:

• “I did not purchase anything from you but you deducted 104 dollars from my account without my knowledge and permission”

Request for Information:

• “Question about product”

Other:

• “I have not received my order yet”
  • “Check on my order”
  • “I want to buy more product”

About Keranique

Top 5 Keranique Products

Hair Care, Shampoo, Account, Hair Regrowth Beauty Set, Serum

Top 5 Likes about Keranique

Disgusting trickery, Time wasting, Possible to cancel account over phone, Disgusting, Courtesy of the staff

Top 5 Dislikes about Keranique

Customer service, Price, Manipulative, Reps dont listen, Fake legal explanations

Top 5 Related Companies

Atlantic Coast Brands, Hydroxatone, Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare, Miracle Skin Transformer

Summary

Keranique provides solutions for women who suffer from thinning hair. The product line consists of Scalp Stimulating Shampoo, Volumizing Kerating Conditioner, Amplifying Lift Spray, hair Regrowth Treatment Spray and other additional kits. As for the kits, they are represented by Clean and Condition set, Volumizing set, etc. The products are manufactured with adding the special formula which allows to get the positive effect on your hair. The company advices to use several products together to reach maximum effect. One more important detail is that Keranique provides a 30-day guarantee on its products with an opportunity of getting a full refund and publishes testimonials left by clients.

Keranique reviews and complaints

VISA

Edit Description
Show

Keranique Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Keranique to

Has verified representatives
435 reviews
2.3
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show

Products and Services Sold by Keranique

Do you have something to say about Keranique? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup