1.6
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Since the day I ordered with keranique, the company has messed up my orders on each shipment. I was given a lifetime discount of 50%.

Still, each shipment, sent wrong products. Then, my wallet was stolen, so I had to cancel my credit cards, one of them being the one they charge. They don't notify you, they just close your account. I called to give the new card to all companies auto withdrawaling payments, and when I got to keranique, I was told they canceled my account.

Told them what happened, and they told me they reinstated everything, sent out my auto shipment, and a free bottle for my trouble. Now.. I just had a fraudulent charge on my credit card and had to get another one, so.. I call keranique first, and am told my account was closed in June (same time my wallet was stolen, and was told everything was taken care of) I tell the supervisor what happened, and that it was reinstated, and he just kept saying..

NO!! Told me I can place a new order, no 50% lifetime discount and no monthly payments.

I'm BEYOND pissed off!!! How do they get away with this??!!!!

Comments