2.4

I contacted Keranique to TRY out the product and customer service asked at the end of the transaction would I like to recieve this product every month? She asked three seperate times and I declined three seperate times.

I then explained in an apparent annoyed voice that I only wanted to try out the product and I wanted nothing else. I also stated that I am on a fixed income and could not afford anything extra. If I did I would contact them, On August the 6th 2017 this transaction took place. Surprise Surprise on September the 10th, 2017 at 10:30AM while at church my account was charged 49.95.

which overdrew my account. Who does this? charge an account on a Sunday?

you cant even speak to anyone till Monday. I believe I was taken advantage of because I Clearly told this young lady NO on any uncertain terms do I want any more product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Keranique Cons: Customer service not listening, Product just wasnt for my hair, I forgot product was coming it took 3 weeks to deliver.

• cancellation procedure