100 Town Square Pl, Floor 6, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA
1.2K views

I'm pretty sure I read the fine print when I purchased the kit (shampoo and vitamins), when I paid the initial promo fee and then I get charged the full over $ 140.00 30 days later, which is somewhat understandable....I call to cancel and was told that I still owe another 140+ since they the order was a "2 month supply". After questioning them about that, she offered no solid explanation to me except I purchased a 2 month supply.

After asking to speak to a manager, she then offered a discounted rate to clear my account for 80.00.

This was definitely a hard lesson to learn, and I should have known better! Do your research BEFORE dealing with this company and their sales tactics...

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Keranique Cons: Shampoo and 2 boxes of vitamins cost me over 238 dollars, Being financially abused.

Comments

I only got my 30 day trial PAC,I cancelled my order,but they still took money out,and it's been $500 later with no other products I contacted my bank,and there there going to claim ,to get my money back,the product doesn't work!! It made my hair very dry and awe full.they are a bunch of rip off scam artis!!!!

Do not touch this product. It doesnt work.

You get charged over $100 whenever they feel like taking it from your account. You only asked for a one try not to continue.

They take the money but dont even deliver the product.Still trying to get them to return money 3 months later.Dont get caught like i did. Stay away from this product.