This product is hazardous to your health and it does not work.

Complaint to the FDA to recall

Approval.

DO not use Keranique

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!!! Thanks

And Try something else...

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have been using it or 6 weeks now and I see no difference, my hair is still falling out quite a bit when I wash it once a week. This week for the first time I felt so dizzy about 6 hours after using the small spray, 3 squirts on my head and off too work....been using it only once a week because I know my body, very healthy no meds and I get reactions to everything early on...so to be safe I only used that spray once a week and still had a bad reaction.

Luckily I was standing right by my chair when I felt like I was going to pass out so I threw myself on the chair and it passed within a minute and I didn't faint. When I got home I read the bottle and sure enough it says it all right there. That was a very weird and scary feeling...the rest of the day I felt like it could happen again but it didn't. I am afraid to try it again to make sure that was the cause, what about if I am driving or walking and get hurt or hurt someone else.

The bottle is still pretty full so I will just discard it unless someone wants it.

email me and I will ship to you. Lexus42Aol.com