2.8K views

I used the trail kit and in the first week I had lost all my hair around the edges.I am losing hair every day and know have bald spots.

My is dry and feels like straw. My scalp is itchy and burns. I called to cancel and was told I was out of my 30 day trail period and would have to pay two payments of $79.00 to stop any further shipments. CUSTOMER SERVICE was rude and said I should have paid more attention to the instruction, which said I would lose hair first, which was part of the process.

Some one need to stop them from selling this product. I thought it would help me with my thinning hair not make me bald. It had taken all my confidence.

I have a hard time finding a wig to fit my head, as I have a very small head.I have been wearing caps and hats for the last month.

Review about: Keranique Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

When you get ANOTHER shipment, simply write "REFUSED" and the postoffice will return the package to sender!

Thank you for letting us know about hear loss due to use of product.

Im not sure that posting comment about having "very small head" is playing for your advantage.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #864283

Cancel your credit card and have a new one sent.I always use my debit card that I have with my credit union.

They are great about guarding your account and if you have any unfamiliar activity they contact me.

I know its not a solution but for the next time you are scammed.Sorry

I'm so sorry...Thank you for warning the rest of us!

I hope you can find a wig to fit you.:(

to Lin Borger, Texas, United States #868213

It's very sad when there are companies that take advantage of the hardship of others who are just gullible enough to believe in the hype because they are in search of something to make them feel whole. Very sad:-(

Thank for your review, I could avoid being deceived by unscrupulous people!I'm using Toppik to cover my bald areas.

I'm not selling nothing!It is a cosmetic solution only, but it help me to recover my confidence.