IN NOVEMBER 2016 I WAS DUPED INTO ORDERING THE 30 DAY FREE SAMPLE THE SALES PITCH BECAME MUMBLED AND THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS UNABLE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS TO MY SATISFACTION SO I ASKED THE TOTAL COST OF THE PRODUCT AND DUE TO THE COST REPEATED TO ME AND NOT FEELING COMFORTABLE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS I DECIDED TO CANCEL THE ORDER I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING NOT HAVING ANY FURTHER DIALOGUE WITH THIS COMPANY AND AFTER BEING TOLD THE ORDER HAD BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CANCELLED I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETED. TODAY, JANUARY 15,2017 I OPENED MY MAIL TO FIND A REMINDER NOTICE ADDRESSED TO ME FOR THE AMOUNT OF 78.95 WHEN I CALLED TO INQUIRE I WAS SPOKEN TO BY SOMEONE THAT DID NOT PROVIDE HER NAME BUT GAVE THE EXTENSION NUMBER 142. I ATTEMPTED TO EXPLAIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHY I WAS CALLING, BUT WAS MET WITH RUDENESS AND UNPROFESSIONALISM,CONSEQUENTLY WAS HUNG UP ON AND CALLED IN AGAIN,WITH MORE OF THE SAME.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Comments

#1272007

Thanks so much for Sharing. I almost made the mistake.