Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 24

Keranique customer service contacted me and I have received a refund for the products that I have purchased. I appreciate this gesture.

Original review posted by user Jun 20

I was looking for a product to help me with hair regrowth. Keranique appeared on my facebook feedback with amazing offer!

However, the not so obvious offer was to charge me 150$ for three months supply!

I did try to cancel any further shipments from the start, but still they tried to send me more. I did manage to return that shipment, but i am still in shock for that unreasonable price of one shampoo, one conditioner. three small treatment serums and one moose and one after treatment spray!

I didn't even see any improvement with the hair growth! Their customer service were useless and aggressive!

I wish I can get my money back, because the product doesn't worth the price I had to pay. Their ads are misleading and seems that they want to scam rather than selling a quality product!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Company response, Money wasting, Customer service product and being ripped off by a scam, Cancelation rules.

Comments

I wish I had read you review before I purchased the trial product. I am into my 1st month with no sign of change.