Keranique is NOT a free trial!!
I saw the ad on tv a few days ago.So I called for my free 30-day trial of this product.
I was told I had to pay $7.95 shipping and handling. I just looked at my checking account and I was billed $165.85!!! What a rip off! Do NOT call and order this "free" 30-day trial!!!
I wish I had researched this before ordering and known they were not a good place to do business with! Buyers beware!!!!!!! Now I have to call them and will likely get the runaround now, like other complainers have said they got! I don't even have the product yet.
So much for the "free" 30-day trial of this stuff!HA!12817a56 review #315892
You may also like
- "I have their ADDRESS if you want to complain!QIAN XING CO LTDC/0 SHEN LIAN YUN 3 , floor N08GONGYE RD NAN SHAN PARK IF RTOHONG KONGSo... i complained yesterday that..."
- "I was on my iPad , and this product apeared, I was curious. I responded, thinking I was on a trial. I received it the next day, I was quite..."
- " L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System, Extreme Platinum Since I have used this product my hair is falling out at the root. I am a retired Cosmetologist and have..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I was looking for replacement water heaters with a ten year service warranty from the original manufacture. After talking to a Lowes sale rep, I purchased two hot water heaters..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."