Keranique is NOT a free trial!!

May 01, 2012
review #315892

I saw the ad on tv a few days ago.So I called for my free 30-day trial of this product.

I was told I had to pay $7.95 shipping and handling. I just looked at my checking account and I was billed $165.85!!! What a rip off! Do NOT call and order this "free" 30-day trial!!!

I wish I had researched this before ordering and known they were not a good place to do business with! Buyers beware!!!!!!! Now I have to call them and will likely get the runaround now, like other complainers have said they got! I don't even have the product yet.

So much for the "free" 30-day trial of this stuff!HA!

958e520
Had an experience with Keranique?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
ANITA HILL

Dec 12, 2012

THEY SAD FREE TRAIL ONLY PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLEING NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY $159.00 !!!!

Sharon

Sep 11, 2012

I just had the same experience with them.
They said is fee trial and now I was charged for 160.00. They lied and continue to lie. When I first saw their first charge on my account, I was told that was for the first package they had sent.
A month later I saw another charge of $79.99 and just now I was told the product cost $160.00.
This product is based on lie to consumer. If that is, then it means it doesn't work and it is a scam.
They are based on scam. The product itself didn't work I did try them.
So it is waste of your time and for sure your money.
The are bunch of lairs operating on lie.

JD

Sep 03, 2012

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much for this review, I was about 2 seconds away from calling for the free trial! But as I researched it the active product is the same in Rogaine! You just saved my bank account!

Thank you!!! :)

CR

May 15, 2012

READ AGAIN! It says RISK FREE trial...meaning it's not free! You get to try it RISK FREE for 30 days and if you don't like it then you can return it within the first 30 days for only the money paid for shipping and handling. I appreciate the reviews...but more than anything it seems this product is a combined regimen of pantene pro-v shampoo & conditioner and rogaine for women...not worth over $160 and $80 every month after that.

Grateful

May 11, 2012

WOW! THANKS FOR THIS REVIEW,I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PULL OUT MY CREDIT CARD...I'M DESPERATE FOR HELP WITH HAIR LOSS BUT NOT ABOUT TO GIVE MY MONEY AWAY TO A COMPANY THAT "BAITS AND SWITCHES"...HOW CAN I TRUST THE PRODUCT?

kc

May 10, 2012

Thank you so much for the info, i'm glad i researched a bit before ordering it online. I was just about to make the call to them.

shabrie

May 07, 2012

Just notify your credit card company that you didn't receive the product and they will take it off your account

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keranique.
Filing a new complaint about
×