Keranique is NOT a free trial!!
I saw the ad on tv a few days ago.So I called for my free 30-day trial of this product.
I was told I had to pay $7.95 shipping and handling. I just looked at my checking account and I was billed $165.85!!! What a rip off! Do NOT call and order this "free" 30-day trial!!!
I wish I had researched this before ordering and known they were not a good place to do business with! Buyers beware!!!!!!! Now I have to call them and will likely get the runaround now, like other complainers have said they got! I don't even have the product yet.
So much for the "free" 30-day trial of this stuff!HA!108813d5 review #315892
You may also like
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I have their ADDRESS if you want to complain!QIAN XING CO LTDC/0 SHEN LIAN YUN 3 , floor N08GONGYE RD NAN SHAN PARK IF RTOHONG KONGSo... i complained yesterday that..."
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."